• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Occam's Razor said:
"Average" of $133,500?

Interesting statistic!

Equally as accurate: On average, every American has one testicle.

Very astute observation. Thank you. Actually, considering all the no- or one-testicle dudes out there, on average, every American has slightly less than one testicle. ;)

Lets take this survey again in 5-6 years when most of those baby boomer pilots will be retiring and are skewing this average. The numbers will be considerably lower. Probably a couple dollars below fluffer.

My grandfather always said that the problem with the average American is that he's below average.

I also want to point out that between Hank Aaron and me, our average lifetime MLB home runs is 377.5.

LearLove said:
thats funny, I don't even make half of what the lowest paid job on that list makes.

Oh yeah? I don't even make a quarter of the last entry. (I wish I could go back in time, so I could tell all those so-called visionaries and career counselors to kindly go and fark themselves with a plunger handle.)

those statistics are off..Air Traffic Controllers make an average of near $100K a year and they are not on the list. And Chief Executives make a HELL of a lot more than $116,000 a year. Well into the six figures and million dollar range for CEOs.

Occam's Razor said:
Equally as accurate: On average, every American has one testicle.
If the number of men equalled the number of women, and all men had two, you'd be correct. Unfortunately, neither assumption is correct.

The average is less than one.

:)

Latest resources

Back