• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot = Women are impressed???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, I especially like the part when they ask you how much you make and you say 15K and they mistake it for 150K.

Clear-&aMillion said:
Not asking if being a pilot "gets" the women, but when you tell them are they impressed???

possibly...I mean, its an unusual and rather interesting job...

although once you drive them in your 1993 Honda Civic back to your moms basement the magic may wear off quick...

dont kid yourself, chiks today are trained to smell cash. Read that as Investment Banker, Hedge Fund Manager, Securities Analyst, etc...in other words, NOT YOU.

"Im an RJ Captain" may get you laid in the trailerpark, but thats about the extent of it these days fella.

Always here to help,

G200

Last edited:
When a guy tries to impress me with the whole "I'm a pilot" routine, I find it hilarious because I'm also a pilot and I know half of the fluff you just told me was BS. I usually don't tell people right away...I say I'm in the high speed pressurized aluminum tubing industry and then let them dribble on about being a pilot.:rolleyes:

Clear-&aMillion said:
Not asking if being a pilot "gets" the women, but when you tell them are they impressed???

IMO, that would be a definite NO.

A couple of years ago, me and my buddy who flew for Comair at the time went to a bar together and he made a mistake of telling a hot chick that he was an airline pilot, and was promptly greeted with a barrage of tirade about how airline service sucks, how airlines lost her baggage a couple of times, etc, etc... I mean she was practically holding him personally responsible for her travel ordeals!

Last edited:
It works in South Dakota, well North Dakota too for that matter. I would not suggest trying the pilot line any where in FL. though. Especially around the Daytona Beach area.

CFIcare said:
When a guy tries to impress me with the whole "I'm a pilot" routine, I find it hilarious because I'm also a pilot and I know half of the fluff you just told me was BS. I usually don't tell people right away...I say I'm in the high speed pressurized aluminum tubing industry and then let them dribble on about being a pilot.:rolleyes:

Whoa! You must be hot!:nuts:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back