Pilot Wanted in Africa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that was funny.

on another note, I just watched, "The Last King of Scotland," great movie; its makes ignorant people like me even more afraid of africa.

Typical dumbass having a judgement about a country from a movie instead of real facts.. Sure they said 'this is a real story' at the beginning ; right?

Nah. No heroin runs. We don't do anything exciting. You don't need to fill out an SF-86 or have any other investigations done on you.

We simply can't get anyone with experience to go to Nigeria and stay there for less than six figures.

There's another company that's paying a King Air 350 pilot 180k. That position is currently filled, however.

Jafo20,
Are they just looking for PICs. I know I dont qualify for that position, but I do have 1,180 hours and 60ME and a FE Turbo jet ticket. I also have a good friend who lives in Nigeria. I was over there in December of last year. I would go as a SIC tomorrow if given the opportunity.

Anybody want to cash a money order for me from Nigeria?

Few years back a few of my friendsand I had a contest who could collect the most fake checks over a year. The winner won with over 780 Million dollars in fake checks some looked real.

Some one tell NWpilot, he seems to enjoy that part of the world, and they can have him.

Not my favorite region on this planet but not a bad one either. It is a challenge and lots of fun obtaining Avgas in western Africa everyone wants to be your friend and wants to give you something hahahahaha... [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I think the nigeria deal is gone. No more need for pilots on that but I do know that company still needs maybe 2 jetstream capt's and 3 fo's. Not a bad place to work. Well established and stable and a good place to start work after instructing. Good luck.

The Nigeria deal is back up and running. I ship for Abuja on Sunday, as a matter of fact. We definitely need pilots for Nigeria and for our domestic operation.

The Nigeria deal is back up and running. I ship for Abuja on Sunday, as a matter of fact. We definitely need pilots for Nigeria and for our domestic operation.

[FONT=&quot]Tell em' $99,000 U.S.D. a Year Deposited In a U.S. Escrow Account Disbursed Weekly by a U.S. based trustee to my account, Paid training in make and model, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Paid [/FONT][FONT=&quot]room & board paid (place of my choice furnished), paid personal transportation and driver, full medical and dental, cell - sat phone paid, entertainment allowance of $(negotiable), $1,000,000 Life and limb U.S. based insurance policy beneficiary of my choice effective when I walk out my door for Africa, Rotation of 3 to 6 Months on 5 to 6 day weeks (negotiable). 2 weeks paid time off in states or any other place of my choosing. If they would agree to that am in send me the info. Then again I may be asking for to much. I really would not want to live in western africa! But if they can agree to that deal I would be more than happy to work in africa. ;) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tell em' $99,000 U.S.D. a Year Deposited In a U.S. Escrow Account Disbursed Weekly by a U.S. based trustee to my account, Paid training in make and model, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Paid [/FONT][FONT=&quot]room & board paid (place of my choice furnished), paid personal transportation and driver, full medical and dental, cell - sat phone paid, entertainment allowance of $(negotiable), $1,000,000 Life and limb U.S. based insurance policy beneficiary of my choice effective when I walk out my door for Africa, Rotation of 3 to 6 Months on 5 to 6 day weeks (negotiable). 2 weeks paid time off in states or any other place of my choosing. If they would agree to that am in send me the info. Then again I may be asking for to much. I really would not want to live in western africa! But if they can agree to that deal I would be more than happy to work in africa. ;) [/FONT]

Remember yourself.

Latest resources

Back