• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot vs. Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They do not. All that is posted are Reuters and AP wire based news reports/press releases that are unedited by Delta. All are reports that have appeared in news "outlets" previous to showing up on DeltaNet. It's nothing more than reporting of old news.

That is correct, just posting of AP type articles. No commentary.

Godspeed

OYS

If you think that what goes on around here is violence, you have never seen the real thing.

She is very dramatic----pilot ON pilot violence? Huh? She does NOT understand sarcasm on an anonymous public board, which means she is boring. Lee and I add spice to this board, and Box Office, in contrast, is the next Debbie Downer.

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the entertainment out if this board lady! If you don't like it, create your own board and go obsess about ASA there. Let me guess, you were a dorm RA in some small Oklahoma college back in the late 80s, and had no friends? You still don't, btw.

Godspeed!

OYS

That is correct, just posting of AP type articles. No commentary.

Godspeed

OYS

She is very dramatic----pilot ON pilot violence? Huh? She does NOT understand sarcasm on an anonymous public board, which means she is boring. Lee and I add spice to this board, and Box Office, in contrast, is the next Debbie Downer.

Godspeed!

OYS

Thanks for the laughs GENERAL LEE. Considering the nearly 20,000 posts on FI between these two characters of yours, it appears YOU are the nerd who has no life. Carry on.

Thanks for the laughs GENERAL LEE. Considering the nearly 20,000 posts on FI between these two characters of yours, it appears YOU are the nerd who has no life. Carry on.

I just talked to slaquer and he said that is to funny

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

As a domestic pilot flying the MD88 in and out of ATL, I welcome Southwest and its pilots into my home base. This will be a welcome payraise to the AirTran guys and I look forward to Southwest or better rates on our MD88s.

The only SWA related stuff on deltanet comes from regular newspapers..it's not bashing. They have news on all the airlines there.

The only SWA related stuff on deltanet comes from regular newspapers..it's not bashing. They have news on all the airlines there.

DAL has been giving out this propaganda for years. DAL management has always blamed SWA for there woos. Then asking for pay cuts because of SWA. Nothing like a CEO w/ a pocket full excuses of why they are not doing well, or why they need more concessions form there employees .

DAL has been giving out this propaganda for years. DAL management has always blamed SWA for there woos. Then asking for pay cuts because of SWA. Nothing like a CEO w/ a pocket full excuses of why they are not doing well, or why they need more concessions form there employees .

true that my friend, lets stand up together to pattern bargain the rate you have now based on DL 2000 rates, together we win

Latest resources

Back