Pilot vs. Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BOX OFFICE

If you read this board, it's sickening to see all the pilot on pilot violence because of the airlines they work for. Particular Delta vs. Southwest.

Just because Delta Management posts hateful messages about SWA on DeltaNet every week, doesn't mean we need to take on that fight. That's a management fight not ours. We as pilots should be welcoming the SWA pilots to ATL and cheering for the Airtran pilots to prosper in the merger. And it's laughable that the members here who claim they don't feel threatened are the most vocal SWA sucks posters. Shame on all of you and shame on OYS/GL in particular for hijacking every post on here into a SWA sucks battle.

Pilots don't decide where planes fly! Many of you need to quit acting like management and just go drive the bus. Let management engage in corporate warfare.

SWA pilots, all of us aren't tools. I'll gladly buy you a coffee when I see you in ATL. Good luck to you all.

Box Office. Nice post. I am sure some of those who are so anti-WN or anti DL would have taken a job at the opposite place had it been offered to them first.

Cue the sixhole general in 5....4....3....2....1

Thats what I thought. DAL management is slamming SWA on a company message board. Are you serious? What do they say?

Well at least here on FI, the biggest SW bashers who claim to work for DAL, most likely don't.

So we got that going for us......

Latest resources

Back