• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Shortage INfo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is pay parity? Is that when men and women pilots are paid the same?

....now can you predict when pay parity shows up?
Yup,
I am holding for a parity of teenage hookers, built into the contract, at every LAYover hotel.
MMMMMMMteenage hookers
PBR

Hi!

Boeing says that the worlds' airlines will need 17,000 pilots a year for the next 20 years, and that current training systems will not keep up with demand.

I hear "Ab-Initio" for US airlines growing louder and louder in the distance.

cliff
GRB

To add to what you said, those programs would seem to be something that the regional sector has to absorb. As long as they are around, their senior, qualified pilots will tend to migrate to the majors.

Even with the migration to the majors, the majors will lower their competitve minimums in order to maintain a quality cut, True the majors may never find a real pilot shortage, but things that were show stoppers in the past, like no college degree, will no longer stop pilots from getting hired. Everywhere else in the industry will be in a real bind. This compounded by the almost complete lack of flight instructors to grow new piltos.

What is pay parity? Is that when men and women pilots are paid the same?

My comment was quick and off-the-cuff, so to speak. Parity has traditionally meant gender equality as such, but pay pairty in terms of employee value intrinsic to thier duties is what I was refering to.

Yup,
I am holding for a parity of teenage hookers, built into the contract, at every LAYover hotel.
MMMMMMMteenage hookers
PBR

Have you ever seen "To Catch a Predator?"

acaTerry said:
Yeah, the number that will take you nowhere....

I'm half inclined to agree with you, but some guys say "seniority is everything," while other guys say "seniority means nothing." Will you all make up your freakin' minds! GOSH! :)

-Goose

Have you ever seen "To Catch a Predator?"

I'm half inclined to agree with you, but some guys say "seniority is everything," while other guys say "seniority means nothing." Will you all make up your freakin' minds! GOSH! :)

-Goose

Whats if they are 18 or 19??? Still teenagers, just legal ones! :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back