Pilot pay for Citation Shares

911lil

Total Time
enough
I was wondering if the info on Airline Pilot Central about the pay at Citation Shares was accurate. What is stated is that the first year FO's and Capt's make the same as the ten year guys. I am sure there is an increase but it is not written. I was just curious.

Thanks everyone

XTW

XCA Monkey
Total Time
CS Raises

Raises are 3-5% per year. When you upgrade, you start at the base Captain pay again and then start you raises from there. Upgrades are running 12-14 months roughly.

X

911lil

Total Time
enough
Hey thanks so much for the info. How is the hiring there? Are they planning on hiring in the forseeable future? Do you need to know someone to get hired there?
Also, what about the benefits? Any info will help
Thanks

XTW

XCA Monkey
Total Time
Hiring? For the foreseeable future.

Need to know someone? No, but helps.

Benefits? Health, Dental, Life, 401k w/match available.

MSP? Don't know.

X

Geronimo4497

Total Time
The 680 is a very sweet machine. What do you think the whole fleet will be like in 2 or 3 years?

nerdpilot

Total Time
your pay only increases if you are a company man and agree to fly over 14 and accept less then ten. Flying broken airplanes is part of the job if you ever want a pay raise. Dont call in sick and dont bitch and moan when you dont get the vacation you requested. Great place to suceed if you are a kiss a#$ otherwise go someplace with a contract.....

On Your Six

Total Time
gunfyter said:
Uncalled for ... and I doubt it.

If there is a place treating people right... leave them alone.
I agree. NJA makes Citationshares look like the Vatican........

XTW

XCA Monkey
Total Time
Thx Gun and Six.

There is always someone that feels the need to lash out no matter what the subject, and I have no intention of satisfying the 1% with a response.

Everyone enjoy your weekend.

X

Fracster

Total Time
Enough
Not starting anything but do you guys go to recurrent on your days off? Are you paid extra or is it part of your salary? Just curious.

Also, I heard the owners fill out surveys after each flight. Has that been a problem or does it work out ok? Again, just curious.

Sparse

Total Time
+++++
Fracster said:
Not starting anything but do you guys go to recurrent on your days off? Are you paid extra or is it part of your salary? Just curious.

Also, I heard the owners fill out surveys after each flight. Has that been a problem or does it work out ok? Again, just curious.
The company is relativley new and has some room for improvment on several things but the nice thing is they are making the improvements as they can afford it. Training is still on off days and the word is that this is being addressed. And for what Nerdpilot said about broken airplanes, my experiance has been just the opposite. I have seen CS be over conservative on broken items.

We don't sit at FBOs for countless hours, we do work hard, and overtime is voluntary not mandatory. Owners are offered an owner survey to fill out. It is placed on the seat with the newspapers. I have yet to see one filled out.

I think it is a great company and heaven forbid we ever get a union. I was a member of one for 28 years and never want to go down that road again.

On Your Six

Total Time
Which aircraft are newhires starting on these days (most likely for nearterm newhires) - the CJ3? What about the Sovereign - will newhires be placed on the Sovereign as well or will all go to the other fleets?

Also, is it true that CS plans to focus on the CJ3, XLS and the Sovereign in the future?

old*art

Total Time
9999+
Sparse - I hope CS never morphs into the kind of place where you need a union -

XTW

XCA Monkey
Total Time
old*art said:
Sparse - I hope CS never morphs into the kind of place where you need a union -
Old*art- We hope so too. I've had enough of them in a previous life also.

On Your Six- New hires go where they are needed, ie: all aircraft. That being said, I haven't seen any new people go to the Sovereign., yet.

X

Chewbacca

Total Time
1.21GW
nerdpilot said:
your pay only increases if you are a company man and agree to fly over 14 and accept less then ten. Flying broken airplanes is part of the job if you ever want a pay raise. Dont call in sick and dont bitch and moan when you dont get the vacation you requested. Great place to suceed if you are a kiss a#$ otherwise go someplace with a contract.....
Haha, what a nerd pilot! Go play Halo 2 wanko! Boooohyeahh!

TedCFII

Red Tail Step Child
Total Time
8000+
What are the schedules like? 7 on 4-5 Off?

Also is the 120 minutes from a base set in stone? How does that work?