Pilot pay for Citation Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nerdpilot said:
your pay only increases if you are a company man and agree to fly over 14 and accept less then ten. Flying broken airplanes is part of the job if you ever want a pay raise. Dont call in sick and dont bitch and moan when you dont get the vacation you requested. Great place to suceed if you are a kiss a#$ otherwise go someplace with a contract.....

Must be a netjets pilot, because you will have a hard time finding a CS pilot that will complain about the company like the other fracs do.

Hi, Interested in Cs- but I really don'y know any one ! Current RJ Capt that misses the corp flying. If any out one could PM me and give a little help or a phone number where I can call and bug somone I would appreciate it -

off days

I would say none. Plan to be gone 7 days.

pilotguy5 said:
About the 7 on 7 off, how often can one expect to be home during the 7 days on?

It's a fractional, Ken...meaning you can't ever "expect" to be home during your tour. Even if you check in in the morning and dispatch tells you you'll be overnighting in your home base, don't count on it actually happening. If it does that's great, but the fractional environment is very fluid and you've got to expect changes on a daily (sometimes even hourly) basis. Don't make any plans and you'll never be disappointed :) Of course, if you live in a popular destination like New York City or Atlanta your chances of making it home sometime during your seven on are certainly improved. Atlanta isn't my base, but just as an example I probably overnight there at least once every three or four tours. Other frequent RON's that come to mind are PBI, HPN, MDW, and DAL. Hope that helps.

Are you the guy from fish called wanda?

pilotguy5 said:
Hello everyone,
About the 7 on 7 off, how often can one expect to be home during the 7 days on?

Thanks,
Ken

Thats ka ka ka quite a st stu stu stutter you have there ka ka kaaakaa ken.

How many people sign their messages with their actual name? Must be a flamebaiter pilotguy5. Another Nutjets guy waiting to hijack a thread with union bulls|-|it. Dumbazz question if u ask me.

Turb. see not givin my real name. You would not be able to pronounce it anyway. Too Sikh for most of ya's.

Turbinehead said:
Thats ka ka ka quite a st stu stu stutter you have there ka ka kaaakaa ken.

How many people sign their messages with their actual name? Must be a flamebaiter pilotguy5. Another Nutjets guy waiting to hijack a thread with union bulls|-|it. Dumbazz question if u ask me.

Turb. see not givin my real name. You would not be able to pronounce it anyway. Too Sikh for most of ya's.

Jeezzz mate - what are you smokin!? and can I have some?

While we're talking CS...

How do they work your first day there? Do you check in at midnight and see what they have for you or do they just call you when they have a brief for you and you head for the gateway? Just curious because I would be living about 1:59 from the gateway and wonder what kind of rush I would be in and how early in the day on day 1. Thanks!

XTW said:
Raises are 3-5% per year. When you upgrade, you start at the base Captain pay again and then start you raises from there. Upgrades are running 12-14 months roughly.

X
Question:

I haven't flown the requirement of 200 hours in the last 12 months. Do you know how strickly they adhere to this requirement?

CS "Check-in"

niteflyr said:
How do they work your first day there? Do you check in at midnight and see what they have for you or do they just call you when they have a brief for you and you head for the gateway? Just curious because I would be living about 1:59 from the gateway and wonder what kind of rush I would be in and how early in the day on day 1. Thanks!

niteflyr,

For the most part, they notify you the afternoon before you are to start your tour as to what to expect the next day, ie: airline info, etc.

X

Latest resources

Back