Pilot negativity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
psycho babble??

It is one of the worst when moderators allow the psycho babble ,of the kind on this 135 board , that keep stringing out these non sensical , school-yard arguments like the ones about silverhawk avaition.

Moderators allow it because it does not bother them. It also shouldn't bother you! As I said before if you don't want to read about Lincoln or silverhawk, simply don't click on that thread and chances are it will not come up! If you are so unhappy about it then maybe you should ask if there are any openings to become a full time moderator. Then we can get you a cape and some boots and you can fly around and stop all the naughty postings!!

GeeWiz Mav,
How could you misconstrued that comment ? what's the matter did Kate not give you any on the honeymoon? I do exactly what you suggest. Is that better? I don't need a cape, but you need your meds.

Oh yeah, kate said you were out of milk and eggs.

GeeWiz Mav,
How could you misconstrued that comment ? what's the matter did Kate not give you any on the honeymoon? I do exactly what you suggest. Is that better? I don't need a cape, but you need your meds.

Oh yeah, kate said you were out of milk and eggs.

Okay,

I'll admit I probably jumped the gun on you a little and I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. All i'm trying to say is that this entire website in one way or another is a constant arguement. In the regionals all they talk about is how bad their pay is or how bad Mesa or Gojets suck. Part 135 it is all about how one company screwed someone over or how many days someone got stuck out on the road ect....As for Kate and I, I am already fileing for divorce! (lol)

Do you really expect anyone to sit at the computer and write how enjoyable their job is --especially with the great benefits they receive-- and the opportunity to work under great management --and how about the cost is no object CFO-- and how about I only have to work half the weeks per year-- and no weekend flying--plus direct deposit so I do not have to come to the bank anymore -- and what great equipment I get to fly, they buy a new and bigger one every year --- goes with my raise every year.

Could this defective pilot negativity gene somehow be linked to the propensity for child predators and pedophiles to search the web looking for their next victim. Are pilots Narcissists? Masochists? whiny crybabies? ungrateful prics? drug addicts? wife beaters? masterbeaters?

maybe dateline could lure negative pilots to a house and get our bitching on tape for America to see.

we'll figure this out somehow.

by the way, Happy Thanksgiving.

I think it also comes from years of conversations over the microphone where things have to be shortened. As in
N XXY would like lower
What they mean to say is NXXY would like lower because you forgot me you jerk ATC controller and now I am going to have to put out he speed brakes and drop like a rock which is going to really piss of the boss in the back to where I amy be unemployed tomorrow and you will not give a -- well you know.
Constantly repressing this is cause of just looking for somewhere to bitch.

give me lower

that lower thing was a good one. of the captains i have flown with in a turbojet, many are incredibly impatient. sure , they (ATC)may have forgot, but when i thought we had plenty of tim e to get down and of course if it was a crossing restriction, we 'say can't do it. what i have seen is that a huge majority of these guys are always questioning where we're at as if we're not under radar control, questioinig whether or not i need to use flaps 1 or 2 to get down. almost always , they're heavy smokers. ii noticed my former use of nicotine would often keep me wound up llike a cat in the midst of five black labs. some guys are are so keyed up from nicotine and caffiene they're nervouse nellies, and definitilely need to get laid.

why do we complain

most days are fine then you have "one of those days"
a phone call from charter sales:

sales: hi joe pilot we have trip for you.
pilot: great give be the brief
s: La to honolu 40 pax plus catering
P: uh we only seat 9
s: (silence)
P: hello
S: oh um 3 are kids and one has no legs can you do it now.
P: no
s: hold on
minutes of musak
S:eek:k its fuel right we will get you a tech stop in SFO
p:still can't do it
S:you re not team player
p:im trying i really am
S:well because of you we lost the sale thanks
p:sorry
S:Im calling the chief pilot about this!!
P:eek:k
hang up:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back