Pilot needs help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tricky said:
Well its 1:04 pm now and she only left my room 2 hrs ago, it was hard for me too sleep because she took up pretty much the whole bed, and I kept the AC on high so that the smell of pig would be fanned around a bit.

thanks
concerned pilot

Maybe that odor was a sexually induced disease fermenting with a yeast inflection and if that is the case, you're manhood will start to itch, then it will become unpleasant to relieve yourself. In a week to ten days, it'll just rot off, and you won't have to relive this ordeal.

Smile son, it could be worse!

how sad

My best suggestion is that you drink less on your overnights and talk less on the day after. As a matter of fact, if you had done less talking on the night of the incident you probably wouldn't have found yourself in the situation in the first place. To clarify, this is my (pilot) husbands login, I, his wife am a flight attendant. You are the perfect example of who FA's should NEVER go out drinking with. You talk trash at night and then talk about the trashy stuff you did with a lonely FA the next day with all of your SHARK buddies. Your flight attendant friend has feelings too and maybe she regrets it too! If she doesn't I'm quite sure you will make sure she does! I am so fortunate that my husband doesn't play these games so many pilots do, and I have witnessed more than I care to, such as a little game we call musical wedding rings. I have also seen the aftermath. Ruined marriages & ruined careers to name a couple. This is a difficult career choice as far as social boundaries go. Slam clickers are scorned, but if you go out you take the chance of this very thing happening. It's a losing situation on both sides. DRINK LESS, it will protect your career too! Have dinner, keep the conversation clean, no company gossip, and drink 2 beers max. Then go back to your room and read a good book! Everyone gets out unscathed! If you are looking for someone to feel bad for you because you had relations with a fat girl while under the influence, I'm sorry but she's the one I feel bad for. In case you are wondering, no I'm not fat. Even the thin girls get bad reps from guys like you!

metalflyboy said:
Have dinner, keep the conversation clean, no company gossip, and drink 2 beers max

I am just not interesting enough to live to this standard. Maybe if you're 40 you can pull it off, but guys like me in our early twenties? You've just eliminated the three core aspects of our life, boozing, flying, and sex. I'm left with nothing! I got nothing!

chicksdgme said:
Dude,
At least make some money doing this. It's called Hoggin.

It's also called "Slump Bustin".

Remember, if it flies, floats, or f*cks, you're better off renting it!

By the way, what does shooting an ILS to ATP standards and going down on a fat flight attendant have in common?

If you go a dot low, you're in deep sh!t!

"Go fat and ugly early or go home alone!" Famous words from Navy crewchief.

Judging by your flight time you are at a regional which means that this young lady is also probably 19 years old. Look forward to the crew room discussion she will have with the other FA's after you try and dump her and the "What kind of idiot is he" looks you will get from everyone else. Good job, you just made the rest of your time at that base miserable.

Hugh Johnson said:
Look forward to the crew room discussion she will have with the other FA's after you try and dump her and the "What kind of idiot is he" looks you will get from everyone else. Good job, you just made the rest of your time at that base miserable.

He'll have the nickname "winkie"

Jack Mahogoff said:
By the way, what does shooting an ILS to ATP standards and going down on a fat flight attendant have in common?

If you go a dot low, you're in deep sh!t!

Who the hell goes down on a fat chick?

Cardinal said:
I am just not interesting enough to live to this standard. Maybe if you're 40 you can pull it off, but guys like me in our early twenties? You've just eliminated the three core aspects of our life, boozing, flying, and sex. I'm left with nothing! I got nothing!

Well, as a matter of fact I AM over 40, as for early 20's ,, ok- but do it off the job site! Trust me- the talk in the crew lounge isn't worth the fun the week before- because the fun has been had and there isn't any fun in the crew lounge or overnight gossip when it's focused on YOU! Just some friendly advice

Latest resources

Back