Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cornelius

Where's Pancakes House
Sucks, but I need to find another flying job and was wondering what is the best pay job website out there? Willflyforfood and climb to 350 I have glanced at but don't want to pay cash until I get some good opinions.

thanks!!

Last edited:
I have used both websites and have found lots of good opportunities on both. However the climbto350 website seems to re-post many of their jobs which gives you the impression they have more job listings when in reality they dont. Climbto350 also posts lots of non-flying positions were WFFF is only flying jobs.

WillFlyForFood website seems to get many fresh prospects every day and I dont see the same postings all the time. I also found WFFF's customer service to be quite a bit better than Climbto350. I had a billing problem and login problems with Climbto350 and waited for days before getting a response from their support. I also had a login problem with WFFF and they responded in a few minutes and were very helpful! WFFF is also a little cheaper... I'm now subscribing only to WFFF now as I am also looking at being furloughed once again. You can try them for one month for $10 and see how you like them.

Thats my experience... I hope things work out for you!!!

Most places ARE compilations of many sites. All they do is take the work out of it for you.

Some only seem to post jobs every week or so, some repeat jobs many times, some do a lot of garbage overseas postings....

We have been listing jobs for a few months, and have obtained a handful of exclusive listings. Since we are a small site (just Business Aviation) and not free ($10/yr) they dont seem to get copied as fast....

Really, you can cover most jobs through the big sites, Avcrew.com, flightinfo.com, etc...the bigger benefit is the networking - asking about companies, locations, etc. Thats where you want to look for a quality site, not a playground.

good luck either way!

The simple answer is just about all of them are good sites. I found my job on avcrew.com. My significant other found her job on corporatepilot.com. I know of one guy that found his first jet job on climbto350 and then found his current job there as well. I know a lot of other people that have had luck as well on climbto350. I have never used WFFF, so I can't really add anything concerning that site. For my money, $59 a year for 350 is a great value. Good luck in the job hunt.

Most of the jobs on WFFF can be found on Climbto350 and other free sources on the internet. I have been checking out WFFF for two minths now.

FlightTraker

Plane jobs

Don't use plane jobs.com I'm not real sure some of the jobs posted are even real.

Thanks for the links folks!
I am currently furloughed from the regionals. I am also searching for another flying job. I'll see what 3000 total time, and 2100 SIC time in jet gets me. Thanks again for the links!

Latest resources

Back