Pilot Job Website

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
climbto350 beware

Climbto350 gives free access for job postings. There are good links on it; but, in general, the ones listed are dead as they are listed only after they are closed and the person listing it didn't get it. I have gotten the best results off of avianation.com, jsfirm.com and bizjetjobs.com.
As mentioned above avcrew.com has good posts.

RP

Thanks, I subscribed to WFFF and it seems to be all right. Only problem is to even get a corporate job in the right seat, you need time in type and a type rating. Pretty much weeds out airline guys.

Believe it or not there are a few pilot jobs on carreer builder.com and monster.com if anybody is interested.

I also have been subscribing WFFF and have been offered a couple of corporate positions all ready. I highly recommend willflyforfood.cc! I have tried the others and the free ones too but you get what you pay for.

There are coporate jobs listed there that do not require time and type, but you have to look a little harder and visit often.

Anybody have a Avianation account and mind saying who the company is that advertised for a G200 crew in Chicago about 10 days ago. Thanks

Lear wannabe,

Here is the ad - we posted it on our WEBSITE 7/31 and it was updated on 8/13 as still open

GOOD LUCK!

Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified candidates for a managed client based at BWI. This will be a three person crew flying 135/91 with some international trips each month. This client is affiliated with a current managed client G200 based in Chicago. There will be some crew rotation between bases.

Must meet minimum qualifications:
PIC Requirements
Total Time 3500
MEL 1500
PIC 2000
PIC MEL 500
Instrument 300
Jet 750
Jet PIC 500
ATP
Current First Class Medical

SIC Requirements
Total Time 2500
MEL 500
PIC MEL 500
Instrument 150
Jet 150
ATP
Current First Class Medical

Must have flown a minimum of 25 hours in past 6 months and a have a minimum of 3 years of recent corporate aviation experience and preference will be given to applicants that currently live within a one hour drive time to BWI. Candidates not currently residing in the local area must be willing to relocate within 30 days of accepting the position.
Preference will be given to candidates with G200 currency.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your resume and salary requirements via email to [email protected] or visit our website at www.ejmjets.com to apply online.

Last edited:
Huh, hard to figure out whether it is BWI or Chicago based. Thanks for the info and for the link. I will check out BizAv now. Hadn't seen it before.

Huh, hard to figure out whether it is BWI or Chicago based. Thanks for the info and for the link. I will check out BizAv now. Hadn't seen it before.

yeah the "some crew rotation between bases" is a little murky...

:erm:

Latest resources

Back