• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot IQ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I scored 127. It said I am an inspired inventor. The airline industry certainly could use an inspired inventor right about now. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong kind of work. Wait a minute, that would but me in management. I better retake the test, there has to be a mistake.

Bulldog

SMRT

Ok, If you wanted to make a web site popular would you do that by telling people they are smart or telling them they are dumb?

Now I'm wondering about the validity of that test.

I've read to much of this board to believe we are collectively anything more than an 85.

PFT bad.

Scope gone.

RJs inevitable.

Avbug needs a day job so he can stop studying.

I need to get a life and get off this computer!

82! Woohoo

I took the test and just selected answers at random and got, "Congratulations, your IQ is 82!" It also says that I'm an "Inventive Inquisistor!" How the heck I'd invent or inquire into things with an IQ of only 82 is left as an exercise for the student...

...Dave

I'm randomly smarter

Congratulations, Larry!
Your IQ score is 88

Now that was from a random selection as well. So maybe this is not the best test. Or maybe the average person doesn't really know the answer to any of those questions and would fare about a 25% no matter what.

Took the test for real and got a 140...

Some of the questions on this test didn't seem to really measure intelligence. Instead, there were quite a few that measured knowledge of particular sayings.

...Dave

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back