Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

larry

What’s the average IQ for pilots?

Bus/Truck Driver, Machine Operator, Mail Clerk, Maintenance Worker, Printing Pressman, Utility Man, Traffic Supervisor:
22-67 percentile with an IQ between 86 and 107

We are awfully close to bus drivers!

http://home8.swipnet.se/~w-80790/Q&A/Q&A_2.htm lists other professions.

Take the test:
http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

I took the test and scored 125 so I should be a Professor.

Be honest! Whoever scores the highest gets to resolve any issues on scope, PFT or any other controversies that come up.

Last edited:
Took that test 127, I got a 133 on the real one that I look a few years back so its about the same I guess.

Would be intresting to see the average Pilot IQ since most have been though college and are expected to know a little more than a bus driver.

beat ya and they say " I have an arsenal of verbal communication skills" HA - that was a funny observation from the site :eek: :p

3 5 0

(good way to break up a boring day in a boring city)

( :D )

129.. Yikes... Where did that come from:eek: :D

And what the heck is a "Facts Curator"

"The first thing we can tell you about that is you've fed your brain a unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a good hold on words and numbers. But that's just scratching the surface."

I suppose it is somewhat correct, but it still has me scratching not only the surface but my head as well.

Last edited:

it says that I'm a "word warrior" If I'd known that when I was younger, I could have done something with my self. :)

What the #$%& over!?!?

It said 135..."Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician"...but, I know I ain't be that smart!

Last edited:
122...........and I am an inspiring inventor.

131. It said I was a "Visionary Philosopher".

I wish I could send that to my High School 9th grade English Teacher. Take that!:cool:

136 - s'pose I'll take it. I took a real one a few years ago and did better but who really cares??? What the hell is an Insightful Linguist anyway????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back