• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot FAIL!! + b.... Slap!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't egg on a drunk fat dude unless you have the ability to back-up your tough talk. This pilot was a moron for egging him on. Call the police and let them do their jobs.

Stupid pilot for escalating the situation. This is one scenario you just be polite, let them do their drunk talk, and let the police handle it.

*********************************** would have gotten his head stomped in as soon as he even thought of raising his hand...

*********************************** would have gotten his head stomped in as soon as he even thought of raising his hand...

Absolutely!!! You can't be charged or disciplined if you protect yourself. I certainly would have giving this guy a good old fassion ASS-Whipping he should have received when he was young. Tough talk is just that...TALK! Once he'd raise your hand, his intent was to create harm.

Hoot (Black Hawk Down): Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that $H!T just goes right out the window!!!!

Last edited:
Absolutely!!! You can't be charged or disciplined if you protect yourself. I certainly would have giving this guy a good old fassion ASS-Whipping he should have received when he was young. Tough talk is just that...TALK! Once he'd raise your hand, his intent was to create harm.

Maybe if someone walks up to you unprovoked. If you provoke someone...in uniform...in front of passengers...then I don't think you can call that exactly unworthy of discipline. That guy will do a carpet dance, at a minimum. He should be fired.

Latest resources

Back