• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmonts Training "ONE LESS PERSON"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the form got redone, then this is exactly what we would do on paper. Make it more simple. With the current form, why do we need to write out the individual zone weights? If there are 5 pax in zone X, anyone can tell there is X weight in that zone. We could have the whole form done before the FA got us the zone numbers and then just copy her/his page and tear off. Seems it would be more time efficient. I am slower with a calculator than without. My fat fingers always punch the wrong numbers so I have to go back 1 step. My fault, but it still takes me longer.

I do have the weights done before the FA gives us the zone count. 32 passengers weighs the same no matter where they're sitting. When I get the sheet from the FA, I just fill in the blanks.

Too much for me to figure how many kids equal how many bags with cargo. It would just be simpler .......

It would just be simpler ....... IF YOU JUST SHOT YERSELF LAZY ASS :). (nothing personal!)

:bawling:

Sorry a form is not going to help the logic, sure it's tedious ( the present way) but you can skin a cat several ways and record the frigging numbers down just once with out claiming to be a rocket scientist!

You kids....
I'm slower than most @ complex mathematical stuff but this is adding and subtracting for crying out loud........ Take a deep breath and take a 15 minute delay if the gate agents or ramprats give you anything over the max pax/bag count.....

Last edited:
i just make up numbers and hope they loaded us correctly. i have complete faith in our lga/phl gate agents and ramp personnel. very competent people.

i just make up numbers and hope they loaded us correctly. i have complete faith in our lga/phl gate agents and ramp personnel. very competent people.

excellent point.... garbage in, garbage out....

Latest resources

Back