Piedmont Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B1900DFO

I had a question about using vacation days. Do you have to use all of your vacation at once or can you spread them out over several months and use them one at a time. The way I understand it if you used a vacation day that falls on a four day trip then it cancels the whole trip. I was wondering if someone could just bid one vacation day a month in order to get 16 days off each month?

My guess is......

....No

What do you think PDT is, a major airline or a law firm? It's a commuter airline. Think about it.

What does a law firm have to do with anything? My question was fairly simple and it was directed at Piedmont pilots. If I wanted guesses I would have phrased my question differently.

Vacation

I used to fly for Piedmont, but I don't recall the specifics of the contract regarding vacation. Leave a message on the VARS and your helpful union reps will answer your question.

Good luck!

vacation cover

You need to use enough days to cover a trip. Ex... I have three days schedualed off then a two day trip and then another day off after. You use two days to get rid of the trip and you get six days off total. No you don't have to use them all in one shabang. But you do have to bid for the slots ahead of time. If you have any other questions I recomend calling flight support they can explain it better.

Latest resources

Back