• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont MEC rejected LTP Pay rates???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's just very passionate and enthusiastic when it comes to posting on FI!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP can I have a buddy pass down there? We need to pay Dante a visit.

WSurf!!!!

Every time you post, you end a sentence with a "!!!"

It's like your always excited to the maximum!!!!!!

Are you always this pumped, even when you fly!!!!! (I dont think we ever flew together)

Just messin with ya !!!!!!!!!! :D

About as excited as you get over a Russian Hooker!!! Wink Wink!!!! LOL!!

He's just very passionate and enthusiastic when it comes to posting on FI!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP can I have a buddy pass down there? We need to pay Dante a visit.

Yo Cee, you gonna be State side again next month? If so give me a call! Water is still nice here, I even took the waverunner for a spin this morning. Won't last much longer however.

My ship comes in mid-Nov. Buddy of mine in Raleigh said it was 75 deg up there today.

I think the high over here tomorrow is 96.
Fall is in the air...

About as excited as you get over a Russian Hooker!!! Wink Wink!!!! LOL!!

WSurf---1
JohnnyP--0

And for FirstMate, we'll have to get the loafers shined off and make a trip to Dantes for the Mandarin and a Shady Grasshopper.

The old Mako sperrys have pretty much given up the ghost, as I have taken them through war zones, literally. I think i'm going to have them bronzed.

Just make sure to bring your Michael Mcdonald collection for the ride. (were up to like 10 on the weirdness level now).

Last edited:
WSurf---1
JohnnyP--0

And for FirstMate, we'll have to get the loafers shined off and make a trip to Dantes for the Mandarin and a Shady Grasshopper.

The old Mako sperrys have pretty much given up the ghost, as I have taken them through war zones, literally. I think i'm going to have them bronzed.

Just make sure to bring your Michael Mcdonald collection for the ride. (were up to like 10 on the weirdness level now).

Not to mention we've completely ruined/hijacked this thread for our own selfish and personal interests.

Now, Back to LTP's, MEC's, STD's and PDT's.

Carry on fellas and keep the fire.

Hey Wsurf, with your caption you should change your avatar to have nobody on it since PDT cant pay guys to come there!!!!!!! it was never funny to begin with!!!!!

Hey Wsurf, with your caption you should change your avatar to have nobody on it since PDT cant pay guys to come there!!!!!!! it was never funny to begin with!!!!!

Whats funny is what you get paid to fly the 170! Now thats funny!

Latest resources

Back