• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Jr. Man Spree!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IThen, only then can you start asking for the world!!!!!

HAHAHA!!! Awww, yeah. This is how you makes money now, and come November you can makes even mo'. Bathe the premium trips, and bring them to me.

Opec! Getting ready for your big day?

Ahh- his debutante ball is around the corner! Sweet!

I got one JM, and vaction coming up! I am gonna call them to try and get those last 2 out of the way!!! Then, only then can you start asking for the world!!!!!

Opec! Getting ready for your big day?

Yeah man. Just about all done.

Sig, once again you got it all wrong. It's a toga party.

Does anyone know if you come back past midnight into a day off do you get a modified min 2 day out of it? Or does it have to be in past 2 a.m.? I've heard both and can't get a straight answer.

The 2am language constitutes a violation of that day as a day off, and allows you to replace it. Sign out after midnight makes it an additional day for trip pay, but (for example) if you flew 12 hours on your 2 day, you get nothing extra. People telling you both are getting them mixed up.

Yeah man. Just about all done.

Sig, once again you got it all wrong. It's a toga party.

Toga? My lilly white arse.

Did you con some poor exchange student into making an honest man out of you? If so, congratulations.

Junior man a-gogo. Some kid is apparently up to 5 for this year. FIVE. FIFE. Over.

Brown nose poser....

Yep. You got it. Exchange student. I wish I could exchange her for one that doesn't talk. ;)

Well, at least you guys have a class of new hires going through right now. Started at three at the beginning of the week, down to only two now. :0

btw, I'm not affiliated w/ pdt, I just have a (100% reliable) source

We are toast!!! Our Health bennies are going south! No future with airplanes!! No future of a future!! We can't get anyone to come here!! Jeez, and to think 10 years ago this was the place to come and work!! Guys were making a career out of this airline!!

Dandy Don Meredith!! Monday Night Football!! Turn out the lighs, the parties over! All good things must come to an end!!!

We are toast!!! Our Health bennies are going south! No future with airplanes!! No future of a future!! We can't get anyone to come here!! Jeez, and to think 10 years ago this was the place to come and work!! Guys were making a career out of this airline!!

Dandy Don Meredith!! Monday Night Football!! Turn out the lighs, the parties over! All good things must come to an end!!!

Has it gotten that bad?

Has it gotten that bad?

Bad? We used to run short staff for certain reason's beside not be able to get anyone to come here! Nobody, I mean N-O-B-O-D-Y wants to come here! The majors are gonna be hiring again by years end, and to come here with a chance to upgrade in 5.5 years in a old Dash 8 isn't gonna cut it! This year should be really interesting!!! Probably park some planes or downgrade some folks. Yea, its pretty bad here now!
I hope the best! I do like working here, but I am just like everyone else!! The resume's are being shotguned out!!

Bad? We used to run short staff for certain reason's beside not be able to get anyone to come here!

But... but... I'm flying a turboprop for turboprop wages! Isn't that worth something?

We're hiring the lowest time whackjob wankers that can't even ENTER A FREAKING HOLD.

The ones that panic on the missed.

The same panic-stricken kids that do so because they've never FLOWN A MISSED to begin with.

The ones that have been here three years and lament the fact that they can't go to Continental, because they only have some 15 hours of multi PIC- just enough for the MEI ticket.

But hey- Republic is hiring. If I could afford the paycut, I'd be there about a year ago and defer my principles. Whatever... who wants pie?

Latest resources

Back