Piedmont interview date help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dash8 said:
more than likely most of it will be for planned attrition and that new hires were leaving in droves before their year was up
No.1 reason given for leaving?
they didn't want to deal with the training dept again.

AirCanon04 said:
u can have my spot....i am NOT dealing with this damm training department ever again.....

the prostitution rests :cool:

Got an interview on the 29th, just wondering if anyone else is going on that date. Also wanted to thank everyone who has posted their interview experience w/piedmont, i'm sure it will help me and everyone else who interviews.

I have a question for ya...how long did you have to wait until you got called to an interview. Sent my resume last week, jus wonder how long for them to call qualify applicants. I have 1000+ 500+mult-turboprop. Thanks

Com840 said:
I have a question for ya...how long did you have to wait until you got called to an interview. Sent my resume last week, jus wonder how long for them to call qualify applicants. I have 1000+ 500+mult-turboprop. Thanks
It took them just under 6 weeks to contact me and I e-mailed and faxed my resume in about a week apart from each other. Oh, I don't know if anyone else has said this, but I was told by Mrs. Parker that she only e-mail's qualified applicant's as opposed to calling you. If you are in her contact pile of resumes she also mentioned that she will usually e-mail you on a tues. or possibly a wed. and you will be able to pick from several interview dates.

I mailed my resume out Saturday morning and got a response Tuesday morning.
Good luck.

Latest resources

Back