• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont interview date help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Im not sure if anything has changed since I interviewed, I dont know who this Shiela person is though. If its still the same the written test, its easy and the 2 on 1 took 10 minutes, give or take. Im gonna assume the questions about which button to undo are jokes. I dont think their going to hire/not hire you based on something of that sort.

Where are they putting you boys up, the Ramada? Not a whole lot around there, if you go out the back of the hotel, turn left, walk along that canal thing, over the urban outdoors-men (the bums, give 'em a few good kicks), youll eventually run into some decent restaurant, forgot what it was called.

PDT isnt the worst place to be. Your going to find a lot of people on this board and elsewhere who are going to say it is the worst place on the planet and they are so miserable., yada yada. It kind of turns out to be what you make of it. if you want it to be the most horrible airline i guess youll be unhappy. This place can be a decent place to fly at, it is in my book. Of course its going to have its bad parts to it, but who the hell doesnt?

heres my take, every regional airline is basically the exact same thing. it all evens out in the end. Just get hired some place, stay there, upgrade in 1 or 4 or 5 years whatever it is, stick it out, go on.

some rumors

Oh yea, will you all post the rumors your hearing and/or what they tell you or have told you lately at salisbury when you interview. Occassionaly something will trickle onto the line, heres a few ive heard lately--- we know its garbage but its kinda fun to hear this stuff, keeps it interesting. Kinda like reading one of those mag's at the checkout line....jesus appears in ham sandwich, etc.....

---Dash's going into the paintshop in january for the new logos?
---400's in the spring (that ones a given, been going around a while)
---PHX/LAS crew bases??? ha
---The old pay scale?????
---Keeping a few lines open in newport news

And whats with the mid atlantic guys getting to come back to PDT when a spot opens? Discuss.....

Quack said:
Just heard from a close friend who had a line check recently that they just got the order by this time next year to have an additional 240 pilots on the property. Some of this will be due to attrition, but definitely not all of it...We'll see...

more than likely most of it will be for planned attrition
i read somewhere that there is NO ONE left that was hired in '03, they'd all left, and that new hires were leaving in droves before their year was up
No.1 reason given for leaving?
they didn't want to deal with the training dept again.

18 in the October class.....and the mighty Dashes are goin in for paint in January....words from Steve Farrows mouth

Latest resources

Back