Piedmont Hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try them all.

I agree with dondk. Send a resume, and if they don't like your enthusiasm, I wouldn't want to work for them anyway. Also, don't ever put all your eggs in one basket. I applied to Conex, PDT, ALG, ACA and several others, and ended up at Comair. Not even close to my first choice, as I didn't even want to work there until they dropped pft, but now I'm very happy I'm here. It's not perfect, but we are hiring and purchasing aircraft when other airlines are furloughing. Try them all I say, and take whatever you can get. If you don't get your first choice, you can always leave for them if you decide to later on. Good luck to you.

When was it that you got hired with that time? Just curious. I have 1150 and 225 multi, and saw that they wanted 1500 and 250 multi. I also have a 4-year degreee in Aviation.

P.s. This is not phlyer this is one of his friends.

From what I have seen here and from others flying the line, all 3 wholly owns are hiring (PSA, Piedmont and Allegany) All airlines post their requirements however all companies also hire with less time. Good luck and hope to see you soon. Happy tailwinds!

times

I interviewed with all three... Got on with PDT...

Granted this was before 9/11 at that time eventhough PDT maintained a SOLID 1500 and 250 my class had 3 (out of 9) who were less than the minimum's. 1 was just over 1000TT.

At the interviews, ALG had more people at or above the minimum's but I have heard (then and now) of guys getting on with just over 1000TT. PSA had more between 1000 and the minimum's at the interviews. Submit to them regardless, what is the worst thing that could happen, they do not respond?

PDT claims they have been in the black for years...

Those who know about the wholly owneds would probably agree that they have been floating Airways for a few years now.

IMHO I think PDT would survive as well as ALG, I would "think" PSA would too but I do not know enough to be opinionated enough to comment on it. ALG and PDT at one time either owned ALL of thier aircraft OR most of thier aircraft. I do not know if that is still the case, if so I cannot see why they would not survive...

furloughed guys

Does anyone know if PDT requires furlughed pilots at other than USAir to resign seniority?

Thanks

what i have heard in the lst few days

In the last few days I have heard the official policy is that if you hold a UsAirways mainline number you will not be asked to give it up. If you are from another company you will be asked to resign. I hope this helps. Information is from steve farrel's office.

Latest resources

Back