Piedmont Hawthorne Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

An FBO operator on the east coast relayed to me today that Piedmont Hawthorne is filing Chapter 11.Has anyone out there heard this??????

G-force said:
An FBO operator on the east coast relayed to me today that Piedmont Hawthorne is filing Chapter 11.Has anyone out there heard this??????

Not true...

SiuDude said:
Piedmont is now owned by Garrett Aviation.

Not true either... The way I understand it is this.

The Carlyle Group owns Piedmont Hawthone, Garrett and Associated Air Centers. The combined company is now Garrett/Piedmont Hawthorne/Associated... At least for now. They are about to announce a new name for the combined company.

Not true.

Was sitting two chairs from the P-H Big Guy at PH-GSO this morning before the pax showed, while he BS'd with my Captain (former P-H 135 CA)for 30 minutes about company business.

Not filing Chapter 11 or 7 or 3.194.

Good rumor though! :D

Minh

I overheard they were also going to merge the new entity with NetJets and Flight Options, and then buy SouthWest...

h25b said:
Not true either... The way I understand it is this.

The Carlyle Group owns Piedmont Hawthone, Garrett and Associated Air Centers. The combined company is now Garrett/Piedmont Hawthorne/Associated... At least for now. They are about to announce a new name for the combined company.

That's pretty accurate. I left PHA right as they were merging with Garrett. From what I understand, the FBO side will retain the PHA brand and the maitenance side will retain the Garrett brand.

Latest resources

Back