• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Guy Building PSA's Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I acutally heard some of the PSA crew member in the crewroom happy about the new lines. What gives?

This can't be true can it!

The CLT 700 lines are better than they have been in the past. That may be what you heard people celebrating about. Other than that they pretty much suck. Not that I have to worry about it though, I'm a long way away from seeing a line.

Could this be the first step in a merging of the two airlines?

Well if they are looking to cut some cost then it might make sense to merge them.

But remember its US Airways, and they would happy keeping us separated so that they can use the old management 101 tool of playing us against each other. Especially nice ALPA hasn't done anything to keep management from screwing both companies.

Wait till next month when we start sharing dispatchers! :laugh:

Anyone else have problems with the F/A that became a Dispatcher....K.H.?
I just land in CLT weather is 3sm and 2000ovc. But for whatever reason on my next departure i get a Takeoff Alt.
Then CLT to LGA i get filed at 21000'
I call and tell her that we are laying off F/O's because of the high fuel costs and then so goes off to tell me that the computer won't accept higher.
or
You don't know how to work the computer...

How about not having an MEL on the release and getting attitude when calling about it.

I would like to have piedmont doing the dispatching...i am sure they know what an MEL looks like.

Does PSA still get to use CrewTracWeb?

The "new" pairing optimizer being brought to bear at PSA can seriously improve schedules if used to the fullest potential... but, GIGO rules the day with this stuff.

I would like to have piedmont doing the dispatching...i am sure they know what an MEL looks like.

We at Piedmont are MEL GoDs! That book is our Bible. (Sure they'll be more write ups when we get our Ghetto Bat Phones installed).

Just Wait till those RJ's get to be 25 years old!

Opps sry, I don't think they even have a chance to get 10 years old.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back