• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Grounding Airplanes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still don't see "nothing wrong with" someone crashing the sim during an approach, especially with no abnormalities (like in the circling approaches). Wienering up the approach and going around because you're not Chuck Yeager is reasonable, but crashing? Holy crap, you don't need to be Chuck Yeager to not crash.

I still don't see "nothing wrong with" someone crashing the sim during an approach, especially with no abnormalities (like in the circling approaches). Wienering up the approach and going around because you're not Chuck Yeager is reasonable, but crashing? Holy crap, you don't need to be Chuck Yeager to not crash.

Chuck Yeager has crashed more than once.

That bloated fat a$$ ring wearing looser JK is still working there? For christ sake, why can the pilot group get that slimeball removed?

Nothing wrong with that? If you say so.

It certainly didn't help that the sim is a POS.

JK administered the ride and gave an ECU failure right as we were circling. As PM I was looking at the torques fluttering... Meanwhile my partner apparently got disoriented. In the 1 second it took for me to get back to the instruments, we were 50 degrees bank, 40 pitch down.

I'm sorry that he couldn't fly the box as well as you could. Congrats. My partner can fly the hell out of the airplane, though. Feel free to judge.

My partner can fly the hell out of the airplane, though. Feel free to judge.

Who can't, as long as everything is running, right?

Can your pard do a raw data circling missed, with an engine fire on the go? If not, why not? Can he fly the wet compass in IMC because some of the funking flux valves/gates suck so bad, the AHRS goofs every time off 13/LGA1- and the SAHS is dumptastic in the same tail #s? Could your bruddah fly the plane with a triple inverter failure in IMC?

If he DID get the trip inverter failure in IMC, would the captain panic, or laugh his arse off and promise the beers are on him if I'd (I mean, he'd) just stop laughing too?*

* Just got off the phone with that guy- and he's enjoying retirement. Still tells that story-

"And then my GD'd FO started barking at me! GET ME SOME JOOOO-UICE, man! My neck hurts!"

Last edited:
That guy who started crying when he had to go missed (at IPT I believe)....

:crying:

YOU DA MAN! It was SCE.

That's freaking hilarious... well played!

Ya know what- he DID IT AGAIN a week ago! Fought the captain on the missed, wouldn't TOGA/5/Gear, etc. What a sad sack of feces. On the return, refused to put flaps at 35- because that's not approved in IMC. Single pilot operation in moderate turb with low cigs. Nice! SEEEE YA!

WTF?!??!

Latest resources

Back