• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Furloughs & Downgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hang tight- this will be a very crazy summer.

And how many times have we said that? Bottom line Piedmont is a Zombie Airline.

Were not Alive and were not Dead. We walk around dazed and confused. We have been screwed so hard for so long that applying sandpaper to allow us to feel it doesn't work anymore.

No Sig, we have all said. 'Man, we are gonna see some changes is summer'. Or 'look out for a crazy summer'.

But the only thing that happens is nothing.

Thanks for flying Zombie Airlines.

Hell, I think the only good thing that has happened is the SBY FO that made the Rap song! LOL

No Sig, we have all said. 'Man, we are gonna see some changes is summer'. Or 'look out for a crazy summer'.

I wasn't clear. Remember '04? Remember when you signed in for a scheduled trip, but had no effing clue where you were going to be that night, or when you'd be back? A check-in/out message every day? That's what I think is going to happen.

They'll be running the lines of flying so tight that a tiny rash of heat writeups will screw crews all over the system.

That kind of crazy.

Hell, I think the only good thing that has happened is the SBY FO that made the Rap song! LOL

Kid's a genius. BSO, BITCHES! BSO!

Heres a little good news for the PSA poeple. Apparently the scumbag who does Pdt's schedules is no longer doing PSA's. It's back in house thats why are lines have gotten so much better.(relatively speaking). Not sure if it's true, just what I heard.

Heres a little good news for the PSA poeple. Apparently the scumbag who does Pdt's schedules is no longer doing PSA's. It's back in house thats why are lines have gotten so much better.(relatively speaking). Not sure if it's true, just what I heard.

Back in house after they were trained by the PDT person. Dont know if its gotten any better though?

They still have a lot of 4 days with the complementary out and back on the fifth day. Several of the Dayton lines are home every night.

Latest resources

Back