Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont! For those interested!! And Need Cash?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Easy there, Chief. Read my previous post. The thread is about piedmont, not everyone else. And consequently, I think everyone elses first year pay sucks too. You gonna defend that pay? Didn't think so. And I won't defend it either.

Hmmm, okay... Piedmont Pilots make more than almost all the other regionals in first year pay!!! SO what is your point!!!

We all know it sucks.....

Jeez, go away!

Hmmm, okay... Piedmont Pilots make more than almost all the other regionals in first year pay!!! SO what is your point!!!
Again...go pop a beer and settle down there. My point? This offer is an insult to our intelligence.

We all know it sucks....
And what was the point of your "argument"? Aside from agreeing with me...?

Again...go pop a beer and settle down there. My point? This offer is an insult to our intelligence.

And what was the point of your "argument"? Aside from agreeing with me...?

Whats your point? I wish I was offered 5,000 dollars signing on for my first regional! With PDT first year pay, and the fact you fly your butt off..... Thats over 30k your first year!

Now.... If your saying that all regionals suck... I agree!! But I still don't know your point.....

How sad, Is this to somehow imply that $5,000 will make up for their severe defficiency in their first year pay? I gues it might seem attractive to the "uneducated"

Read your quote again!!! I think its you that doesn't understand what the hell you wrote!!

Read your quote again!!! I think its you that doesn't understand what the hell you wrote!!
Whatever dude. I guess you're the pilot that rides the short bus in to work. Don't forget your safety helmet.

Whatever dude. I guess you're the pilot that rides the short bus in to work. Don't forget your safety helmet.

Don't forget to fukin do some research before you run your mouth!!! lol

Thank God this is over!! I think its you that are the 'helmet'!

I'm looking forward to the challenge and the fun of turboprop flying. It'll be tough, but I know I'll get through it. Not sure how accurate it is, but John Buchanan said they only had 1 person fail with the new AQP training. Anyone know anything more about that?

haha....yea, definately NOT true (wtf did he mean "new" AQP)...I know of two people who failed just off the top of my head (one the first couple days of ground school, and one during SOE), and that's just since Jan; and I really haven't kept up with who's failed, that's just first hand experience that I came across, so I would assume there are more than that out there, but I don't know.

Hey guys, (new 121 wanabees)

Cut your teeth on PDT, then after 3months send out resumes to SKW and RAH. Bail as soon as possible. I stayed at that crapfest for 1.5 years, thats .8 years to long. So yea take the $ and run. It was by far the worst run company I have ever seen in my entire life. I fly jets now with APUs that ALWAYS work for more money, and hot young FAs. Like I said rub one off at PDT then bail and dont call the hooker back.

end of story, next question.

Don't forget to fukin do some research before you run your mouth!!! lol

Thank God this is over!! I think its you that are the 'helmet'!
Good comeback there, Sport. Are we in third grade? If I had to guess, I'd say you're drunk. Either way, I'll forgive you because you made the simple mistake of thinking you were right.

But do my 'research' ?!? Are you kidding me??? The question is: With $30k/yr living in LGA...what's your second job going to be? And don't come back with that "get a room mate" BS because everyone knows room mates suck. How come I can go pack boxes for $40k/yr in a warehouse AND get 100% reimbursed for my Masters Degree AND get 25% of my base salary put away in a deferred savings plan (100% vestment in 6 yrs). And I don't need a college degree for it either. But you did your research. Why are you settling for less?

Latest resources

Back