Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont! For those interested!! And Need Cash?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Time will tell I guess. Thank god I have a nack for remembering lots and lots of information.

Piedmont is offering 5,000 Dollars! After you finish training 2500.00 dollars, and after you get thru your First CQ anther 2500.00 dollars!
How sad, Is this to somehow imply that $5,000 will make up for their severe defficiency in their first year pay? I gues it might seem attractive to the "uneducated"

I'm looking forward to the challenge and the fun of turboprop flying. It'll be tough, but I know I'll get through it. Not sure how accurate it is, but John Buchanan said they only had 1 person fail with the new AQP training. Anyone know anything more about that?

Not true. Unless "new" AQP means this week.

How sad, [sic] Is this to somehow imply that $5,000 will make up for their severe defficiency [sic] in their first year pay? I gues [sic] it might seem attractive to the "uneducated" [sic]

"Severe deficiency" relative to what? My current airline's starting pay is three dollars per hour less than PDT's is. You have seen SKW's first-year rate, right?

How sad, Is this to somehow imply that $5,000 will make up for their severe defficiency in their first year pay? I gues it might seem attractive to the "uneducated"

How do you figure? Our first year pay is as good as anyones!!!!

Its our Second year pay that sucks!

Do some research before you type stuff you Noob!

"Severe deficiency" relative to what?
Cost of Living. That $24/hr (or there abouts) won't go too far if you're living in a base like LGA. All first year Regional pay scales (save for Horizon, which is getting warmer) suck. To the one guy who said that he knows turbo-prop flying will be a challenge...it's not flying the plane which is the challenge, it's the lifestyle afforded by the paycheck which is the challenge.

Ahhh...Ramen Noodles. The Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner of first year regional pilots.

How do you figure? Our first year pay is as good as anyones!!!!

Its our Second year pay that sucks!

Do some research before you type stuff you Noob!
Easy there, Chief. Read my previous post. The thread is about piedmont, not everyone else. And consequently, I think everyone elses first year pay sucks too. You gonna defend that pay? Didn't think so. And I won't defend it either.

Latest resources

Back