• Watchers 13

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jvrac said:
I missed the on campus interview due to the national flight team competition. I interviewed in June. Yeah, one year commitment.... it sucks but at least I can live at home for free.

WTF is a national flight team comp?

blzr said:

www.nifa.ws

National Intercollegiate Flying Association, otherwise known as "those dam aviation school nerds." The national competition was in Salina, KS at KSU last spring.

Yeah, I was one of em' ;)

blzr said:

Another one of those college activities that sucks you in and squeezes every iota of free time out of you until you have no life, few friends outside the team, no time to sleep at night, and no hope of ever having a relaxing weekend, EVER!

But you can tell the difference between a C150 and a C152 just by looking at the landing gear strut.

Yeah, I was one of them too. :eek:

Well, ground is in CLT, which is where I live, the other 2 guys are at the Best Western Sterling. Well actually, there are 3 other guys but one is coming back. He had worked for Piedmont previously and he was on disability for 2 years, so he'll get his seniority back. He's my sim partner. (lucky? or unlucky?)

PA31Ho said:
Well, ground is in CLT, which is where I live, the other 2 guys are at the Best Western Sterling. Well actually, there are 3 other guys but one is coming back. He had worked for Piedmont previously and he was on disability for 2 years, so he'll get his seniority back. He's my sim partner. (lucky? or unlucky?)

I'm glad all is going well. Good Luck in Systems and in the Sim.

PA31Ho said:

would his initials be DM?

Latest resources

Back