Piedmont being sold?? prob not

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hdpilot1

The latest rumor is piedmont will possibly be sold to either shitaqua or mesa. I really dont believe it but heard it from some america west folks. Some good news for the roanoke and c-ville bases, sounds like they are pulling the rj flying to one flight a day come mid-jan and building back up the dash flying. Just some gossip I heard. And we are also getting 400's in 2006 ha ha.

i heard mesa cant aford us because in our contract it says that if we are sold we will revert back to pre-911 pay. That would be great for us but JO cant foot that bill and the rest of the mesa RJ 70+ dorks would crap the pants when our newhires are making more than their 3 year cappys. so no this is not true.

I doubt we get sold to anyone! Who wants 55 tired worn out Dash 8's and a senior pilot group to go along with it. We do what we do well, and that is flying Turbo Props all up and down the east coast and we still put money in groups pocket. As for 400's, I heard even if we wanted them and placed a order.... it would take 2.5 years to get them on the property. Bit late on that, 2 years ago they wanted to almost give them away!! Now a lot more people want them.

I always thought the PDT motto was:

"If you don't have anything good to say about someone, let's hear it."

DING DING DING!!!! NCFlyer wins this year's Piedmont Airlines "Carrier of Choice Giving Impressions of Excellence While Being All Together On-Time" slogan contest!

Your industrial strength tub of Astro-Glide super lube will be sent to your home along with your next occurance notice.

Congratulations!

LowlyPropCapt said:
Your industrial strength tub of Astro-Glide super lube will be sent to your home

LOL... send some of dat shee-it up to a certain crash pad in NY, we all need it!

aa73 said:
LOL... send some of dat shee-it up to a certain crash pad in NY, we all need it!

I'll do that... But you need to bring up some of yo' hos.

Feeling better?

Latest resources

Back