Picture of the new DAL/AA 767 Winglets from the Cabin...

Twotter Driver

Total Time

Where is the picture of the DAL one??? I only see a picture of the AA one

Sedona16

Total Time
OK, I could have been more clear. This is the winglets being tested right now for certification (they are being tested on an AA 767). When certification is finalized AA will get winglets on aprox 50 airframes. Delta will get the same winglets (minus the AA insignia but with delta paint) on 30 767's with options for about 20 plus more. Hope that helps. To be honest Im not sure this pic was taken from the cabin either but close enough.

~~~^~~~

Total Time
7,500+
With the issues the 787 has, these 767's are getting better and better looking.

AAflyer

Total Time
9000+
OK, I could have been more clear. This is the winglets being tested right now for certification (they are being tested on an AA 767). When certification is finalized AA will get winglets on aprox 50 airframes. Delta will get the same winglets (minus the AA insignia but with delta paint) on 30 767's with options for about 20 plus more. Hope that helps. To be honest Im not sure this pic was taken from the cabin either but close enough.
Testing has been completed for a couple months, waiting certification.

AAfler

Slug

SWA Line Swine
Total Time
That winglet is so big......it needs its own winglet

SpoilerFault

Total Time
N/A
The only thing I've worked on with such massive winglets was the C-17. They're about that size or perhaps a bit larger. You don't get a grasp of how big they are just looking at the aircraft as a whole but they're huge. Then again....I'm 5'6" so just about everything is massive when I stand beside it

Sedona16

Total Time
The only thing I've worked on with such massive winglets was the C-17. They're about that size or perhaps a bit larger. You don't get a grasp of how big they are just looking at the aircraft as a whole but they're huge. Then again....I'm 5'6" so just about everything is massive when I stand beside it
Yes very large on that airplane as well. More readily apparent on the 767 though.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time

Where is the picture of the DAL one??? I only see a picture of the AA one
As soon as Delta figures out its 50-seat RJ reduction, those aircraft will be melted down and reformed into 767 Winglets.