• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Photos of the -200 retirement flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats freaking awsome................ great to see a management team out there that people can actually trust and depend on. What a concept.

How much you guys/gals wanna be there is a hint of wild turkey in Herb's glass in that second or third picture ;).

Hey Grinstein (AKA) D I C K H E A D...............

ARE YOU LEARNING ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS.... YOU JACK A S S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW that's great. It's also sad to see an aircraft retired from service. Does anyone have any idea what will happen to all the 200's? Chopping block? Any ideas?

Last edited:
Networ-King said:
Thats freaking awsome................ great to see a management team out there that people can actually trust and depend on.

Hey Grinstein (AKA)....

ARE YOU LEARNING ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS....

Networ,

LOL here...trying to picture GG in his jammies...it's NOT working. Great company, huh ?

Hey Networ-king,

You actually said (typed) something nice about SWA. Have you turned over a new leaf? Have you been flying (since Indigo)? Did you apply to SOUTHWEST yet?

Where you been?

Does anyone have any idea what will happen to all the 200's? Chopping block? Any ideas?

They had a raffle with the proceeds going to the Southwest Catastrophic Fund to help employees in need. The raffle was 3 sets of 3 seats from N95 all signed by Herb, Coleen and Gary. 3 lucky winners got the chairs. May see them soon on ebay.

A couple weeks ago I was out at PAE. There were 3 737-700's on the Boeing line in SWA colors. There was another one that was taking off on a test flight. No other carrier had more than 2 airplanes out there....much less 4.

Watching that -700 take off with just crew and enough gas for a 1.5hr flight was impressive. The thing was airborne in less than 2,000' of runway. It climbed like a homesick angel. It had to be pushing 8,000fpm easily. I departed right behind it(about 2 mins), and when we checked in with center climbing out of 13,000, they were level at FL280. We were climbing, on average, 3500fpm.

SWA/FO said:
Hey Networ-king,

You actually said (typed) something nice about SWA. Have you turned over a new leaf? Have you been flying (since Indigo)? Did you apply to SOUTHWEST yet?

Where you been?

Yep.... still flying.......bigger airlplane and less money <----like everyone else I guess . Been in the background watchin and listenin.......

and aahhh no, have not applied......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back