Phoenix Air in GA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jafo20

Does anyone know what it takes to get noticed by Phoenix Air in GA? I've got some international time, and their operation looks like a lot of fun.

Does anyone know what it takes to get noticed by Phoenix Air in GA? I've got some international time, and their operation looks like a lot of fun.

If you haven't already, head to Cartersville. Get some face time.
More info. with the 'search' tool.
I've known/met a lot of those guy's; very cool and very good aviators.
Good luck!

I've trained many of them at FSI... it is a different kind of flying; air ambulance, formation flying, alaska flying, military contracts etc... If pay is not an issue, go for it. pay is hourly and there is no monthly guarantee.

Is Mark Thompson still the owner there?

wrong.

Ak

Okay Angel, I will accept that GIII may be "wrong". However, if you know different, please post the correct information, otherwise, your post is worth about as much as we paid you for it.

Okay Angel, I will accept that GIII may be "wrong". However, if you know different, please post the correct information, otherwise, your post is worth about as much as we paid you for it.

I know different because I work there. It is much to complicated to post. The pay is very competitive and there is a guarantee.

AK

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back