• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Phil Trenary quote of the week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clive Seals? There was a person with a similar name that was a Chief Pilot at FedEx some years ago. Is this the same person?

Part of the reason our performance has improved so much is that winter is over (it was a really tough one) and the mechanices were/are working over time to clear MEL's. It's rare I get into a CRJ that has MEL's anymore. Add to that, I have the ground crew rushing me out of the gate. Of course, I do highspeeds and maybe they just want to go home...

Clive Seals? There was a person with a similar name that was a Chief Pilot at FedEx some years ago. Is this the same person?

Same guy. Worthless sack of s---.

Yeah, him and Frank Fato.

It's funny, our MEC posted a letter in a newsletter, and that letter was about responses that FF had to Fedex management back when he was head of the Fedex Pilots Association.

It's amazing how big of a 180 turn he took when he joined the dark side.

Fato is even worse than Seal. He actually tried to pick a fight with one of our CAs in MSP. Actually took off his jewelry and started taking off his shirt and moving towards the CA before some other guys pulled him back. The guy is a head case.

Fato is even worse than Seal. He actually tried to pick a fight with one of our CAs in MSP. Actually took off his jewelry and started taking off his shirt and moving towards the CA before some other guys pulled him back. The guy is a head case.

He should have been punched in the face in the name of self defense.

Yeah, sounds like the same guy that was a hot head that worked across the field. Interesting, that he is now in MGMT. Sorry you guys have to deal with it! It would be interesting to know why he and Seal left FedEX.

Funny how you guys are asking him to 'stand up' to Delta, but you yourselves would go work for Delta in a heart beat.

That, my friend, is hypocrisy!

No.....not really.

Latest resources

Back