• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Phil Trenary quote of the week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, sounds like the same guy that was a hot head that worked across the field.

The one good thing that FF did for the FedEx pilots is the he gave them a reason to go back to ALPA.

I think the line before that one is even scarier for Pinnacle pilots. He's not going to seek an injunction? Just hoping on good faith that he can talk things out like two friends? What if he can't and no injunction has been filed? Then the whole company is SOL.

You guys need new leadership over there, their way of doing things is fundamentally flawed.

No s&*#.....Time to CLOSE IT DOWN! Time to put THEM on the STREET. I would gladly lose my job just to see those sorry A*# idiots out of a job as well.

Yeah, sounds like the same guy that was a hot head that worked across the field. Interesting, that he is now in MGMT. Sorry you guys have to deal with it! It would be interesting to know why he and Seal left FedEX.
They had already retired from FedEx when they graced Pinnacle with their presence.

Funny how you guys are asking him to 'stand up' to Delta, but you yourselves would go work for Delta in a heart beat.

That, my friend, is hypocrisy!

I'm not asking him to stand up to Delta. Honestly, I don't really disagree with what he said.

The Hypocricy is that this is the same man who sued/is suing his own pilots for not taking a chit sandwich contract and had the audacity to claim that our Union is bargaining in bad faith. And once again I don't disagree with his statement, It has not fostered a good relationship.

On a side note, I don't know much about Fato other than he is loud, boisterous, and obviously stuck on himself greatly. But, our POI told me that he is the only one over there on Nonconnah that ever sticks up for the pilots. So keep that in mind while you bash him.

Who was the MSP CA he was about to throw down with? I'd pay $50 bucks to see him and Ton 'o Sin tussle. Now that would be entertaining.

Latest resources

Back