PFT-rtfq

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WMUSIGPI said:
It's not about the size of the plane it's all about the size of the PAYCHECK!!!!!

You must have missed the last four years of aviation. Pay rates that are not able to be sustained due to changes in this captial intensive marked will lead to a less than favorable outcome for employee groups. My goals at my current employer is not about the short term pay check, but the long term employment and success of my company. (i.e. I have a job at a major airline for the next 26 years).

If it is about the paycheck for you than keep looking for the golden ticket in the wonka bars!!!!!

the smile!

Actually met the guy a few weeks ago that "says" he gave us the BlueStreak call sign...Supposedly named after a Roller Coaster in Sandusky Ohio...I think I was on his flight that day...As far as the smiles coming back....We tried it on the Dornier's, They kept getting fliped over...LOL

PSACPSP

WMUSIGPI said:
I am aware of that and yes it is a shame how all these great companies ended up in the sewer known currently as US Airways ( let's hope America West isn't the next name to be flushed into this black hole) I also am aware of where your "JS" on your company id number came from. You were originally Jetstream International Airline which was before that Vee Neal Airlines flying the first Jetstream 31's delivered in the US back in the early 80's. I also know where your callsign of "Blue Streak" came from.

I guarantee you wouldn't be known as PSA if US Air didn't buy out Pacific Southwest 15 or so years ago. No big deal in my opinion... It would however be nice if you would bring back the smiling faces on and in your brands' airplanes. Especially on the mainline version since they are dragging you out to sea with thier piss poor service and attitude.

I wish you and PSA the best.

Latest resources

Back