Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Almerick07

Professional Surf Bum
I know everyone has heard of TabExpress....I was just wondering what happened to them, if anyone had the story of why they arent taking peoples money anymore.

Do a search. They closed shop a few months ago, I think. I guess the pyramid scheme finally collapsed.

at the top of the page, there's the word "search" with a downward pointing triangle next to it. click it once and a box will appear. type whatever it is you're searching for in there and read the results or you can click advanced to limit what you get.

using the search feature

Yes, thank you.. I found it after sending my post.

I'm looking for any information on SimCenter or a program like it. Is it legit? do pilots actually find employment after going through such a program?

My husband has 3100TT 510Multi ATP .... has interviewed at a few regionals like Cape Air... but has not been hired. I'm trying to find something to help him like the program SimCenter advertises. Although, the program does seem too good to be true.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

flyerswife said:
Yes, thank you.. I found it after sending my post.

I'm looking for any information on SimCenter or a program like it. Is it legit? do pilots actually find employment after going through such a program?

My husband has 3100TT 510Multi ATP .... has interviewed at a few regionals like Cape Air... but has not been hired. I'm trying to find something to help him like the program SimCenter advertises. Although, the program does seem too good to be true.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Is it legit?. Yes, is it worth it?. Depends on who you ask but I certainly wouldn't pay a single dime let alone $33,000 to fly for Custom Air Transport or "buy into" what they are trying to sell off. At 3100 hours, 510 multi, ATP I would not even give this a second thought. A no brainer in my opinion. The program is not too good to be true, you basically "buy" your way onto the flight deck through this school who does the contracted training for Custom.

Tell him to do some research, with his times some company should hire him at some point and train him at the company's expense, not his.

That program is merely a "gamble", after 500 hours they are not contractually obligated or binded to keep him onboard contrary to popular belief(s).

"on the payroll", gotta love marketing at it's finest.

http://www.simcenter.cc/flight_internship.php

b-727.jpg

Called SimCenter... but..

My husband called SimCenter today.. seems he is not eligible for their program because he is not a US citizen... but he has his permanent visa.

Oh well.. we will keep trying.

flyerswife said:
My husband called SimCenter today.. seems he is not eligible for their program because he is not a US citizen... but he has his permanent visa.

Oh well.. we will keep trying.

It should be viewed as a blessing from God.
It is also a savings of over $30,000 + as well.

Latest resources

Back