PFM software and the IPhone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G4G5

Has anyone with an I phone tried to connect to PFM software over the Wifi?

Just curious, I spoke with PFM and got the, " well no one has tried it yet answer", which I can't believe. I know that PFM designed their latest upgrade to work with the Blackberry Pearl (which it does nicely) but before I drop the $199 I want to know that it works (or its a Pearl for me)

We have it on our Pearls an its fairly problematic. We get the message "Page Too Large to Display" quite often. Sorry, can't comment on the IPhone though, good luck

Has anyone with an I phone tried to connect to PFM software over the Wifi?

Just curious, I spoke with PFM and got the, " well no one has tried it yet answer", which I can't believe. I know that PFM designed their latest upgrade to work with the Blackberry Pearl (which it does nicely) but before I drop the $199 I want to know that it works (or its a Pearl for me)

What is PFM? I will give it a shot if you can tell me where to go and what to look at.

I can tell you crew track does not display on it but FLICA does seem to work. I am not sure if it is fully functional because I have just logged on it to try but the first impression is that it works normal. I will have to try a bid on it.

Try it with Safari and see how that works. That's the browser the iPhone uses internally -- if it works on the desktop version, it'll very likely work fine on the iPhone.

Latest resources

Back