• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Petition against "Surejet"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is a little sad that this gets more attention than the issues that affect your career. If you guys were half as motivated in improving QOL and pay maybe we wouldn’t be constantly moving backwards. Stop playing management and start addressing the issues that affect the profession.
You will be the only people that know the name anyway. Surely the public will still think they are flying Delta.
If I were to play management I would name the airline something stupid as well to distract and demoralize you into not demanding real improvements.

Last edited:
It is a little sad that this gets more attention than the issues that affect your career. If you guys were half as motivated to improving QOL and pay maybe we wouldn’t be constantly moving backwards. Stop playing management and start addressing the issues that affect the profession.
You will be the only people that know the name anyway. Surely the public will still think they are flying Delta.
If I were to play management I would name the airline something stupid as well to distract and demoralize you into not demanding real improvements.

Foff, doosher

The font was too small to read on my phone. I take it I didn't miss much?

Thanks for the edit into larger font AirCombat. :D

...and since when is FI to be taken seriously? I only come here to make fun of myself and my friends....and now my company's name.

Last edited:
An accommodating doosher, that guy.

I'm sure that not everyone would describe me as "accommodating". I just think I have my priorities straight. I agree the name sucks. But they can call the company anything they want if they pay enough. I'm sorry that the name affects your ego.

Last edited:
I'm not sure they care what we think but I can honestly say I haven't spoken to a single person, aviation or non aviation who likes the name even a little bit....I emailed brad with my thoughts, I doubt we'll change anything though. They chose their name, who cares what 95% of ExpressJet/ASA think....

"Are we flying Delta?"

"Its a sure bet, er, jet!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back