Pet deaths at CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

densoo

Sounds like another J.D. Power award for Continental.

Pets die on planes . . . a total of 109 animals have perished since 2005, most of them dogs . . . Continental Airlines had the most deaths (34) followed by American Airlines (21) while Delta Airlines and United Airlines tied for third, with 12 casualties. Delta lost the most pets (11) while Continental had the most injuries (14) according to the government.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31129066/

Old news, dude. We have had a program in place since the majority of those 34 animals died called PetSafe. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending them, just keeping the record straight. I have personally witnessed these animals receiving better treatment than us lowly pilots. Sad, but true.

I remember in basic indoc they told us that CAL has the best in the World and safest pet transport system. CAL is one big lie.

Old news, dude. We have had a program in place since the majority of those 34 animals died called PetSafe. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending them, just keeping the record straight. I have personally witnessed these animals receiving better treatment than us lowly pilots. Sad, but true.

My dogs get better health care then me as well. At a much cheaper price. Sad but true. Whats this profession come to?

My dogs get better health care then me as well. At a much cheaper price. Sad but true. Whats this profession come to?
And how many pounds of chicken wings and gallons of beer does your dog consumer per year?

My dog had his first 2 flights on CAL freight.
HNL-IAH-LAS
Must say he arrived safe and sound, in air-conditioned comfort in LAS in the summer. I was waiting in the hanger/cargo area when he came in on the tug and seemed to be well taken care of.
The only airline willing to do so.
Thanks to the crews and their care, he was part of the reason for moving.

Would do it again.

And how many pounds of chicken wings and gallons of beer does your dog consumer per year?

My dogs eat poop. I do not.

I used 1 nexium, 2 gas-x, and a giant swig of Pepto last night and got no relief, while my fing dog just layed in the doorway so i would trip over her everytime I was running for the crap. I should have listened to my DR.

Latest resources

Back