Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
So how does one go about getting hired by The Limited to fly the RJ shuttle? :cool:

Last edited:
Be related to CP. Know the CEO. Be engaged to his daughter. Have 15,000 in type. Wash the president's cars on the weekend. Oh yeah, these are "all of the above," not either / or. ;)

2000Flyer

PS - I'd rather fly their BBJ :D

Saw some Limited guys in recurrent one time. Apparently they sometimes get to fly the models to photo shoot locations and get to hang out on the set.

That must suck for them.

I think flying for Vulcan out of KBFI would be pretty close to the top if not at the top. Great equipment, a great bunch of pilots with very diversified backgrounds plus good pay and bennies go to make this one of the best operations going in todays corporate world. The flight attendants are pretty easy on the eyes as well, plus they do a fantastic job. This is not an IBM or General Motors flight department, this is way out on the leading edge of life style adventures.

Fokkerflyer said:
Saw some Limited guys in recurrent one time. Apparently they sometimes get to fly the models to photo shoot locations and get to hang out on the set.

That must suck for them.

Matter-o-fact one of the young buck, hot-shot Gulfstream pilots was dating a model whose name you'd recognize for a while.

But, those guys work way too hard. I bet they all breathed a collective sigh of relief when Beth Prichard, the CEO of Bath and Body Works retired last year. She was renowned not only for her punishing schedules, but also for changing her itinerary by days and countries.

GV

Vulcan and Limited = VERY hard work.

Gulfstream 200 said:
Vulcan and Limited = VERY hard work.

You know I cannot speak for The Limited, but I don't think the Vulcan operation is any harder than many flight departments that I am aware of. Unpredictable sometimes, but I don't know if "VERY hard work" is a fair description. I bet there are a lot of flight departments with GV's, GEX, etc. that work every bit as hard if not harder. As a matter of fact I know a few guys who are doing exactly that. Like most professionals the Vulcan folks take pride in doing the impossible once and awhile. As long as the safety is not compromised, the mission is always first in everyones mind and the pride shows in the results.

slowto250 said:
Brett,

Is this the cattle hauler configured RJ that lauches from Atlantic in TEB every day ?

Possibly. But the chicks in the picture definitely aren't cattle. :D

Edit:

Ahhh! Bloody He!l Apparantly the linked thread on airliners.net was deleted. For those who come along and those who I don't think they looked at the link before you posted, it was the Limited's CRJ shuttle painted up in a Victoria's Secret scheme with Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, and a few others posing on the airstair.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back