Penn Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

146guy

I have a friend who has an upcoming interview with Penn Air. There's no info on aviationinterviews.com and was wondering if anybody has any gouge.

Thanks

I know they are interviewing next week. I've got my resume in with them also. Interviews up in AK are somewhat different than the ones down in the states from what I've heard. My friend interviewing there next week was told he will fly an ILS to RWY 6R in ANC on a PCAD sim.

ILStoMinimums said:
I know they are interviewing next week. I've got my resume in with them also. Interviews up in AK are somewhat different than the ones down in the states from what I've heard. My friend interviewing there next week was told he will fly an ILS to RWY 6R in ANC on a PCAD sim.

What is happening with ERA, with the sale and all? I heard that Rowan sold the fixed wing side, but didn't hear any details.

Ted Striker said:
What is happening with ERA, with the sale and all? I heard that Rowan sold the fixed wing side, but didn't hear any details.

We were sold to SEACOR Holdings about 1 month ago. Seacor is keeping the RW division and selling off the FW division. There has been some rumors lately that about 4 buyers are looking at us, but nothing has been made official or public. I actually heard Scenic is looking at us?
Moral has been somewhat low lately. Many are looking at other options, including myself. I hope something will happen soon, it will be much easier to make a decision on what to pursue once some factual information is posted. I don't want to be shooting myself in the foot for leaving if we get a new owne, start expanding and get the planes we need to run the schedule more efficiently.

ILStoMinimums said:
We were sold to SEACOR Holdings about 1 month ago. Seacor is keeping the RW division and selling off the FW division. There has been some rumors lately that about 4 buyers are looking at us, but nothing has been made official or public. I actually heard Scenic is looking at us?
Moral has been somewhat low lately. Many are looking at other options, including myself. I hope something will happen soon, it will be much easier to make a decision on what to pursue once some factual information is posted. I don't want to be shooting myself in the foot for leaving if we get a new owne, start expanding and get the planes we need to run the schedule more efficiently.

Thanks and good luck. I'd hate to see something happen to my hometown airline!

TS

c208fr8dawg said:
does pen air by any chance hire direct into the caravan or do u have to start in the pa-32?

I'm not a PenAir pilot, but I believe they hire into all aircraft. All depends on what kind of time you have, looks like your a 208 driver and wouldn't have any problems going directly into the plane if thats what you want.

Latest resources

Back