Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree completely.

Looking forward to negotiations.

I think ya'll ought to take Expressjet's pre-concessionary contract, add 10% to the payrates, then adjust the new 50 seat rates for 37 seats. Incorporate those two new payrates into what's already there, throw that at Farrow and tell him it's that or nothing.

don't know if it's true, but the story on AW is that he was line checking some guys and they busted an altitude by a thousand feet. Guess the crew got violated and certainly made it appear like he was not "observing"

RE: AW;

Wow, must have been recent as I saw him doing a LC just a few days ago.

RE: UNITY;

WE DO HAVE THE PROPER LEVERAGE FOR THESE NEGOTIATIONS. As said before, if this place is going down at least we need to go down standing up. (Yes I did steal that line from a movie.)

I think ya'll ought to take Expressjet's pre-concessionary contract, add 10% to the payrates...

Good idea. Hopefully ExpressJet will do the same later this year, but I doubt it. :)

WE DO HAVE THE PROPER LEVERAGE FOR THESE NEGOTIATIONS.

It took almost 24 hours for me to de-froth and quit kicking the neighbor's cat (even though I can't stand the look on that fat fooker's face).

Here's where I think we stand:

Owned planes don't have to fly to make money. They can rot, and will.

I don't think it is a contract issue, but a stupendously moronic move on the Desert Inn's tactics to put the money makers on the ropes... and remain beholden to a messianic goofball and his simpleton button-pushing masses by guaranteeing a profit and guaranteeing a downward pressure on the greener pastures.

It is where we ALL stand.

Some of us stand a bit taller, but that's an entirely different story.

OPEC nailed it. Our CEO ain't really, but then again- he sure as hell is, isn't he?

Is Colgan picking up any of this flying that PDT is losing?

BJJ, you are an insensitive jerk. These guys are going through an upheaval with the announcement of furloughs and based on your profile you are worried about picking up extra flying.

Is Expressjet going to pickup the Q flying because of the recent crash?

Why does your profile have 10.5 grand on the hours?

You don't even have... let's see... 2009.... what, 2800?

It doesn't want to be identified by SF or one of his spy, neither do I or pay back via training will be a Biatch!

It doesn't want to be identified by SF or one of his spy, neither do I or pay back via training will be a Biatch!

Ain't that something?

At least there is a legal precedent against any kind of recrimination when a pilot goes bananas on a manager online, huh?

So far as to... as the legal decision goes... pass the test of libel?

Hyperbole rules the day.

And it is locked down in them thar pesky court decisions.

And we have Dems in office, now.

Fromage Suisse indeed! All the holes line up. Finally.

But that doesn't explain Ghey Ghost's unmitigated faggotry toward HG. That's just weird.

Latest resources

Back