• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT's bid out, 20 furloughs & 18 down grades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok I'm not sure what the point of your rant was but I hope you feel better.

He is a CEO in title only.

The morons in Tempe tell him what and where to operate. It's up to the goons in SBY to make it happen. Back in '05 SF stopped micromanaging the place for a few hours. Staffing levels went up, junior manning ceased, the union was working with the company through much of the few issues that were popping up.

Then, a bunch of folks started leaving because even with the relative peace and quiet that was happening, there was still little movement, and no new airplanes. Add in the two base closures and general unhappiness that goes along with it. Farrow started his micromanaging again.

While he isn't responsible for no growth, and losing airplanes, the SOB IS responsible for your lousy schedules, crew meals, Penny, etc. He has the technology to change all of that.

Give credit where credit is due. The man has tried to "out Henson" Mr. Henson for too many years.

We can all sit back and talk about Farrow all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that we are losing Pilots and Downgrading Captains. This company along with ALG have gone from about 110 planes to now 45 or so.

It would be better to keep a level head and show more soldiarity as a pilot group.

Piedmont will most likely become a ground only service company in the not so distant future. So I say lets get what we can while we can.
Contract is coming up, we are the lowest paid 50 seat operators and QOL issues need to be worked on. They own 33 planes and have leases on the D-300's until 2014. This gives us leverage!

Screw it if Farrow is a CEO or not! He reports to Dougie Parker and with that we can make his life hell if this pilot group will just come together as one!

Our pilots need to become more active with our union leaders. Its now or never people!

If we are gonna go out, lets go out kicking!

We can all sit back and talk about Farrow all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that we are losing Pilots and Downgrading Captains. This company along with ALG have gone from about 110 planes to now 45 or so.

It would be better to keep a level head and show more soldiarity as a pilot group.

Piedmont will most likely become a ground only service company in the not so distant future. So I say lets get what we can while we can.
Contract is coming up, we are the lowest paid 50 seat operators and QOL issues need to be worked on. They own 33 planes and have leases on the D-300's until 2014. This gives us leverage!

Screw it if Farrow is a CEO or not! He reports to Dougie Parker and with that we can make his life hell if this pilot group will just come together as one!

Our pilots need to become more active with our union leaders. Its now or never people!

If we are gonna go out, lets go out kicking!

Surf posted everything I was going to say. I agree with everything he said here!

If we are going down, we are going down swinging. I for one will not be a part of a pilot group who could ever be accused of lowering the bar.

While he isn't responsible for no growth, and losing airplanes, the SOB IS responsible for your lousy schedules, crew meals, Penny, etc. He has the technology to change all of that.

I agree completely.

Looking forward to negotiations.

Latest resources

Back