PDT upgrade times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Werd.

Too bad you left- the backlog down in the schoolhouse means we'd be able to have sodas at Murphy's around St. Pat's.

I was in CLT a couple of weeks ago and ran into a guy in the upgrade class after the one I was supposed to be in. Still not done with training. Sounds like a sim cluster over there!

I'm tentatively planning on going to the drag race in CLT. If that works out I'll save you a seat. Will depend on a few things though.

DOH Nov 28 2004, I think it was the end of November.

Sorry Rob... They were going to bypass you...

If you're still living in CLT the next time I get through there, we need to get a cold one! Hope you and yours are doing well.

Sig is upgrading!!! Look Out!!

Congrats, and good luck! Your gonna love all that extra cabbage.

Issue a NOTAM immediately. :)

Still have to pass... looking forward to the training though, actually. My last 2 CQs were pretty darned good events from a JAFO perspective- learned a metric buttload and was pleasantly surprised each time.

Yeah Rob. I remember you. Seems we went tore a bar up with a CHO captain one night in CLT.

The CLT race is going to be a no go for me this year. Too much stuff happening in that time frame.

Issue a NOTAM immediately. :)

Still have to pass... looking forward to the training though, actually. My last 2 CQs were pretty darned good events from a JAFO perspective- learned a metric buttload and was pleasantly surprised each time.

Congrats on "imminently" becoming your "own favorite ***********************************" Sig!

You'll look almost as sexy as I do in the left seat! :D

Latest resources

Back