PDT upgrade times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blzr

Just curious. I was there from 2000-2003 and upgrade times when I got hired were 2-3 years. That went up in 2002 to about 2-5 years. I noticed their hiring mins ore almost nonexistent, so what are the newhired being told about upgrading? Any new aircraft going to be added to the fleet or any new BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS rumors going on there.

Most recent upgrade award had a 10/04 DOH.

where would employee# 14730 be on the list for upgrade. I left there a year ago and was woundering where I would be?

If 60 guys go to USair this year, the upgrade will be 2 years, less if they drop the 3000TT requirement...

5 captains finally got a march 17th class date. 5 sposed to go in April. Then 8-10 per, in the months after. That is if mainline doesn't continue to "reevaluate" hiring to further reduce the # of escapees..................

5 Captains on the 17th?

I see 10 on the 10th. I'm one of them- is there another class?

14730 is about 10 numbers away.

*And I guess none of this answers the OP, but NC did.

Last edited:
Saw that Sig. Congrats!

Werd.

Too bad you left- the backlog down in the schoolhouse means we'd be able to have sodas at Murphy's around St. Pat's.

i was talking about "flow" to mainline. thus allowing for our, 10 a month, upgrades to continue

i was talking about "flow" to mainline. thus allowing for our, 10 a month, upgrades to continue

Duh~

Sorry. Missed that. Isn't it funny that they won't, due to privacy reasons, publish the pilots' names who are moving up- yet they're in the bid package as GONE mid-month?

Latest resources

Back