• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT/PSA flow through to Cactus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, you guys must be management. Hiring is essentially a zero sum game. The WO pilot will still leave whether he goes to mainline or JB, creating the same number of cycles for U Group. If mainline hires a GoJet pilot instead that leaves an empty slot at JB for the WO guy. If mainline hires the WO pilot then the GoJet guy goes to JB, and mainline gets a proven employee. Simple really, but you'd think it's rocket science by the way some airlines shun their own people.

It doesn't make a difference if a flowthrough creates one training event or 1,000. It's written in a contract, therefore the WO pilots are entitled to it. No further analysis required.

No further analysis required.

You will stop making sense immediately!

Don't you realize you have to make any situation in this business as convoluted, complicated and just plain aggravating as possible?

For example: There is no way anyone on this planet can possibly fly swept wing jet aircraft. None. Unless of course you're doing it now, and you're exempt by default via the "Ultimate Mainline Paradox."

You will stop making sense immediately!

Don't you realize you have to make any situation in this business as convoluted, complicated and just plain aggravating as possible?

For example: There is no way anyone on this planet can possibly fly swept wing jet aircraft. None. Unless of course you're doing it now, and you're exempt by default via the "Ultimate Mainline Paradox."

I'm sorry sir. I shall now return to my Scheduling Rod Insertion Ready Position.

I'm sorry sir. I shall now return to my Scheduling Rod Insertion Ready Position.

Contrition noted.

Shirl will contact you regarding your occurrence- oh yeah, this is an OCCURRENCE- and it will go down on your permanent record.

What's next, you cantankerous upstart? You have some hare-brained scheme about "making a profit" or enhancing "quality of life" or some other useless topic?

Keep it to yourself! We're doing just fine.

/head back in sand

Hahahah!!

I wonder how long it'll be before Gay Ghost posts a PJ comment.

Im getting a little worried, I haven't been called to work on my standby day on the 4th of July!! Did Piedmont close the doors or did Farrow just give all of his workers the holiday off? Im blown away. Anyhow everyone enjoy the 4th and drink a few ice cold frosties for me!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back