Pdt Cass?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sayagain?

Apparently, Usairways should be CASS approved in the next few days. Is PDT currently CASS approved? If not, will they? Thanks. Trying to plan my holiday commute.

not yet... I am told that we will be CASS approved when US Airways is. Anyone know different? It has been very quiet on that front.

Supposedly, the negotiating committee got the company to spring for cass. Those of us on the j/s committee are in the dark about what is going on with as far as that's concerned. Mainline is going to have cass in place on the 17th, and is pushing to have us added on as well.

When we know something, you'll know something. Wish I could tell you more.

Not to sound stupid, but what exactly is cass?

Air Wisconsin is already active so when U goes online you will be able to ride on us. On the united side you already can.

It's pretty crazy that on one of our Air Wisconsin UAL flights, an AAL pilot can sit up front with us. However, the same pilot on a US Airways flight would need a seat in the back since US Airways is not currently CASS approved.

CASS is a great assest to pilots and others who use it to help with the commute. Simply said, CASS allows offline pilots to occupy the flight deck jumpseat on an offline airplane. EX- NWA pilot sitting up from on a UAL flight.

I hope that more airlines take advantage of this program such as US Airways! It's a good program that has already helped many of us!

-Night_Flight-

Latest resources

Back