• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT CASS Update???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm at PSA but this info may apply to you also. I heard today that ARINC wants to charge additional setup and monthly fees for PSA and PDT, in addition to what they already charge for the US guys/gals.
I gather that this was an unexpected development, because all the setup work was done already for the US folks and we are just being added to that data stream by our own peeps in PHX, no more work involved for ARINC.

Last I heard it was still a go. Everyone still had to get their info loaded in the computer system, and gate agents had to be trained on it. Was going to take about a month and a half.

I hadn't heard about additional fees from ARINC, so I can't say yes or no on that.

Piedmont Airlines: Never letting progress stand in our way! Flying yesterday's aircraft into tomorrow! We're upping our standards, so up yours!

Wait a sec... that last one was the FAA.

It would be nice to see a FedEx 727 crew in action, just for the sake of seeing it done. Dream a little dream... I think I'd miss an entire DC8 flight since I'd passed out at taxi.

Yeah, for the last couple of years anytime I'm in the back, its engines on... lights out for me.

Will we be able to J/S on cargo carriers? I'd heard some jibber-jabber about that requireing "photo-cass" or something along those lines, wheres as we'd have "ghetto-cass". I don't know what I'm talking about here, just passing on what I overheard my thrid cousins uncle tell a giy who knows a guy.

Sig said:
Piedmont Airlines: Never letting progress stand in our way! Flying yesterday's aircraft into tomorrow! We're upping our standards, so up yours!

Wait a sec... that last one was the FAA.

It would be nice to see a FedEx 727 crew in action, just for the sake of seeing it done. Dream a little dream... I think I'd miss an entire DC8 flight since I'd passed out at taxi.

Check out one of Canmans Video on the DC8!!! There great!!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5966521951114181512

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back