PDA in Uniform? WTF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Banditdriver are you somebodies mommy?
Sounds like you need a Chief Pilots position to me!
A hug and a kiss, multiple hugs and kisses?:eek:
WTF? BFD!...........

Here are some pictures, but it wasn't a PDA it was more like a CDA (crew display of affection). I don't know if they are legit or not but it looks like this guy knows how to play Captain with his "skygoddesses".:D
Heck it might be the perfect example of CRM.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2001_hero_pilot_romp.shtml

Personally I'm not going to give a flying F what the public thinks if I grab my wifes ass and give her a kiss in public while either one of us are in uniform. If anyone looks I'll grin at them like any lucky man would.
:beer:

Last edited:
Is fruit bag lower than a fruit cake? Just trying to keep up on who is winning the insult war...

It sure is, b/c a bag can hold more fruit than a cake. :beer:

Once, while in a turn in Peoria, IL, I gave my wife (flight attendant) a smooch on my way back to the lav, and gave her another one on the way back up front. Peoria station agents just happened to be peeking in both times, and wrote us up for "making out and groping each other to the extent that they were too embarrassed to service the airplane". We both got pulled off line and had lots of explaining to do as to why we were "harassing" the agents with our "inappropriate PDA". Good times.

Once, while in a turn in Peoria, IL, I gave my wife (flight attendant) a smooch on my way back to the lav, and gave her another one on the way back up front. Peoria station agents just happened to be peeking in both times, and wrote us up for "making out and groping each other to the extent that they were too embarrassed to service the airplane". We both got pulled off line and had lots of explaining to do as to why we were "harassing" the agents with our "inappropriate PDA". Good times.
That's retarded, they should learn to relax and enjoy the Cheddars.......

I was going to pipe in and say it's unprofessional, then someone beat me to it. It's not the USMC, were having your hands in your pocket can earn you an ass chewing.

ahh the good ol' days.

Latest resources

Back